PB Disc Golf Tour – Las Vegas/Henderson/Boulder City
I have decided to put together the PB Tour. I know what you are thinking, that the PB stands for the Phil Brown Tour, well maybe it does in some way, but I meant for it to stand for the Portable Basket Tour. My thoughts were that when I went out of town on a road trip for a tournament to play a new course I really enjoyed the new courses. Playing the same courses here in the Las Vegas Valley gets old after a while. I figure if there are enough players here with a portable basket we could put together a short tour over like 4 weeks.
I have been going out to local parks an laying out courses. Some of the courses I have a layout for are:
NOTE: if the maps below do not come up the first time close the tab that has the course map that did not come up and click this link again, Google maps has a glitch. Also try refreshing the map a couple times, maybe a lot of times.
1) All American Park in Las Vegas on Buffalo South of Charleston
—– #A Tee Pads
—– #A Flight Paths
—– Basket Locations
2) Downs 5 in Henderson close to Boulder Hwy and Race Track Road
—– Course Layout
3) Desert Breeze Park in Las Vegas on South Durango Drive and West Spring Mountain Road. NOTE:
—– Flight Paths
4) Veterans Memorial Park in Boulder City Nevada
- Endless summer fun – Weekly May 24, 2013 (1)Endless summer funWeeklyCommons Beach in Tahoe City is the hub for summer fun. This is a great family beach with … University of California, Davis, operates a science education center, the Thomas J. …